The entries so far are (from most recent to oldest):
* "(re)Purposeful" (interesting locations that started out for one use and eventually turned into something else entirely)
* "Union Departures" (a quiet graveyard that shouldn't be overlooked)
* "Mystery Masks" (a small neighborhood holds a ton of premium disguises)
* "Well, What?" (an allegedly miraculous water pump in a forest preserve)
* "White City, Emerald City" (Oz Park and the connection between L. Frank Baum and the city of Chicago)
slices of life in bite-sized pieces
An article HERE discusses the idea behind Addovolt Explorations as a series concept.