Tuesday, September 26, 2017

not exactly raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens



......but, despite that, they're still the Favorites.  I didn't really want to do a "Favorites" playlist on our YouTube channel but there's a kind of honesty to it. 

Some projects came out better than others.  Some projects people respond to more than different ones.  And that's fine.  It is what it is.

These are the projects that, I feel, best represent what we do.

Certain Addovolt films just didn't click with views even though I, myself, really hoped that they would so there's a couple that I included on the Favorites list that I'm hoping(....?....) will get a little bit of a retroactive bounce.  Or maybe not.

It'll be interesting to see which upcoming projects will be included on the Favorites list and which ones will just end up fading into the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment